Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Maitim + white balak = Gray na balak


I was supposed to write an entry last night but since sobrang BADTRIP ako kahapon kaya I slept early nalang. I have been thinking to burst it out what I felt yesterday but I chose not to nalang because I might say words that is not appropriate at mas lalong maging masama ang tingin ng ibang tao sa akin. KEBS ko nalang!!!

This time I have come to many realizations in life that sometimes you just have to go on to your own battle alone, decide without asking other’s opinion and kill them silently!!! Hahaha I’ve come to think that the battle and competition in life is always there beside us, we just tend to ignore it because we uphold our values and traditions yet there are just some people doesn’t care what we feel. So ngayon, ito lang ang masasabi ko, HUMANDA kayo!!! I have been so reliant to other people NOON pero ngayon I am starting to live and believe on my own capacity to do and choose decisions as long as I have God with me. Everything will be fine I know.

Life must go on, I know my anger will last for a day or couple of days. Depende. (rarrr..lol) one thing I can assure myself now, I will not give myself fully to the people whom the same may mga maitim na balak sa akin!! Kahit anong maputing balak pa ang nasa akin kung maitim naman sa kanila, maging gray yon so meaning black still prevails!! LOL dahil maging gray ang balak ko sure ako hindi naman ganon kabrutal ang mangyayari!! hahaha

bahala na basta ang alam ko I will do it my way!!! Come and see it!!! 

3 comments:

  1. Okay lang namang magalit pero huwag nyo pong hayaan na sumira ng araw nyo yan.. :) God bless po.. Happy new year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hayaan mo na sila. Importante ka sa kanila kaya ka nila iniisip at pinag-uusapan. Alisin mo ang importansiya nila sa pamamagitan ng hindi pag-iisip sa kanila. Minsan nakakainis. Pero it will test your patience. And self-control. Planuhin mo hindi ang pag-ganti kundi ang paano i-improve ang sarili to be a better person. In the end, you will find that you are better off without them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @CNA: hehehe oo minsan lang din ako magalit pero full blast!! hahaha ngaun silent na akong magalit hehe

    @rence: silent na akong magalit ngayon to refrain from any chaos in between kaya hmmm... abangan ano ang mangyayari soon hehehe ingats kuya rence!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...