Friday, November 2, 2012

Old twitter widget code


Twitter doesn't look good on their widgets now, the old one is better. I am glad I have saved the html code, I could still place it on the blog site and just modify my background, links and text through colors from photoshop. I will share this code you might still want this kind of look. I searched a lot about twitter widget and I couldn't find any html (old twitter widget), I hope this will help. 

<script charset="utf-8" src="http://widgets.twimg.com/j/2/widget.js"></script>
<script>
new TWTR.Widget({
  version: 2,
  type: 'search',
  search: 'boinkyboinkz',
  interval: 30000,
  title: 'boinx',
  subject: 'captured realities',
  width: 210,
  height: 330,
  theme: {
    shell: {
      background: '#19bddd',
      color: '#444444'
    },
    tweets: {
      background: '#6dda6d',
      color: '#92094c',
      links: '#0c343d'
    }
  },
  features: {
    scrollbar: false,
    loop: false,
    live: true,
    behavior: 'default'
  }
}).render().start();
</script>

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...