Saturday, December 13, 2014

Sniff pa! Singhot pa more!

I’ve realized something today, definitely YES! I know I’m going to regret it for the next five years!?! Yeah! 5 years! Wtf! Ain’t?! I was looking at my old passport and then there boom! Yeyeeh! I looked like a drug addict & a pusher! Hahaha I went to dfa today and one hell of a day almost ang hinugot ko and I am trying to convince myself that moment that YES finally! Oh! This is my chance to at least improve my picture and be happy for the next five years again!?! Ek..ek..klavu processing… wwoooottt!! Anak ni darna kung meron man yan! Pls wag ng ibigay ang bato! Futeks!! If I look like a drug addict nong old passport ko wow! Kumusta naman ang new passport ko, I look like now a drug lord! Wtf! Right?! Shit eh! Hahahahahaa I just couldn’t move on for a while until now! Holy crap! Holy ninja!!! Wala na akong magawa! So keber na sa mga ninja titingin ng passport ko!

Just right after my dfa appointment, I finally got my planner, an early present from teacher kat. Wwwoooottt.. kendeng, kendeng, galaw galaw para hindi mastroke ang taba! Chos! Hahaha Thanks teacher kat for this & it was so sweet and thoughtful of you. I’ll keep in mind that wish, not just for me or you but sa atin yon dalawa! Hahaha wwooott! He will come in the most perfect time and unexpected place. Charrrooottt sa ating dalawa! Hahahaha Cross my fingers that mapuno ko itong planner na ito with God's grace for the year 2015!! 


Humanda ang 2015 ko nito!
AYAN OH! bday ko! haha
Ang sweet ni teacher kat kasing
 sweet ng pusa niya haha
I just love my day totally! Lalo na having a 3 hour straight random conversation with a dear friend! Wwoott! Like imyang said “ate it’s been a while we talked serious stuff!” chos! Hahaha oo! Kasi ngayon we can’t have any proper conversation kasi may bonjing na kami at isang nognog so wwweezz chance puro nalang kalokohan! That’s what this big four do most of the time! Ayey!  

"imyang"
May ganyan! feeling
sensitive case lang ito! lol
"Si nognog at bonjing"
bentang benta ang dalawang ito kaya
para iwas gulo na, tinakpan ang
kalahati ng mukha! chos! 
ang happy signpen na
ballpen ko! haha
Ang babaw ko lang then pag-uwi ko, no joke, I was looking for an old notebook of mine nong nag-aaral pa ako and guess what I’ve found, yes! My ballpen na signpen din! Hahaha natuwa ako! Shit lang! wwwooott! I’ve been looking for this kasi ang alam ko talaga may ganito akong pen eh, kaso nawala so ito na nakita ko na! hahaha

Ay last, this is for a friend, a long time friend who is currently in Japan – like I said, hold on to whatever you are going through, just remember that you always have us, you have a home when you get back soon & we will always be your wings in case you’ll be losing some of your feathers.

Life is so real & beautiful if we just learn to appreciate the small things & acknowledge those people na minsan natulungan ka at andon sila sa moment you have nothing! Thank you & hoping one day I will be given the chance to share also my gratitude to others! (natatakot talaga ako kapag nagiging so seryos ang ending kasi ito na nga ang signs na guguho na ang mundo charrooottt lang! hahaha) wwooottt. tambling tambling ikot ikot and splleettttsss. wooottt.

3 comments:

  1. Naenjoy ko much ito. Nalowka ako dun sa “mukhang drug addict before then mukhang drug lord na ngayon”, nyahaha. Ka-imbyerna ang ganyang mga eksena sa buhay, di mo alam kung ano ba ang tawag: level up or level down?
    Nabigla ako ng sumerious ang tone mo sa bandang ending, it was like hinipan ako ng malamig na hangin, gosh, nagulo tuloy hair ko. Charozz!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should seen my old passport. I looked like a beggar.
    Sweet naman ni teacher Kat:)
    Anyway, enjoy your life and friends and Christmas;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. siguro nga medyo adik ka ngayon, nahilo ako basahin ang post mo. Chars lang

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...